CAMERA SETTING MENU
Allow turn on/off the Auto Object Detection function of Zio.
Payload control by remote.
There are 2 options:
- Single Operation: controlled by a Herelink remote, Pan channel will be the speed value, Tilt channel will be the axis selection value (assigned to a button on the remote)
- Dual Operation: controlled by 2 Herelink remotes (the main remote controls the drone, and the secondary remote controls the payload). The Pan channel controls the Pan axis, Tilt channel controls the Tilt axis.
Set “On Screen Display” mode.
OSD feature only overlays on the HDMI output, not on the Ethernet output.
There are 3 modes to choose from:
- Disable: turn off the OSD feature, do not overlay on the screen.
- Debug: display Debug parameters on the screen.
- Status: display the operating parameters of the system on the screen.
Select module settings:
- Camera Device: settings for the camera
- Gimbal Device: settings for gimbal
Flip video output settings
Set video output
There are 3 options:
- HDMI 1080p60
- Ethernet 1080p60
- HDMI 1080p60 and Ethernet 720p60 simultaneously
Exposure settings for Sony Block
There are 5 options:
- Full Auto (recommend)
- Manual: mode can choose Shutter speed and Aperture manually
- Shutter speed priority
- Iris priority
Set white balance mode for Sony Block
There are 6 options:
- Auto (recommend)
- One Push WB (not available)
- ATW (not available)
- Manual (not available)
Set Zio zoom mode
There are 3 options:
- Combine: this zoom mode is a combination of Optical and Digital, allowing a maximum zoom of 240x
- Separate: manual zoom mode, separate for Optical (20x) and Digital (12x) zoom12
- SuperResolution: special zoom mode from Sony, automatically analyzing and combining Optical and Digital zoom, ensuring the best image quality. allows up to 30x. zoom
Set the Zoom level for the camera
1x to 30x
Set Focus Mode for Sony Block
There are 4 options:
- Auto Zoom trigger: regain focus every time the Zoom level is changed
- Auto Focus Near: automatically focus on close
- Auto Focus Far: automatically focus far away
- Set gimbal mode
- There are 3 options: