UPGRADE SOM FIRMWARE
- Supply the power
- Plug-in USB-C cable
- Press Reset button
- Do not save the folder on Network Drive
- Do not rename the folder or files. If you want to move the files to another place, copy the whole folder.
- The firmware folder link must not have space (blank) or special characters. Ex: link on the picture above.
Choose the file with the format ".zip"
If you choose the correct firmware for Pixy SM it will not report any errors.
If you choose the wrong files, it will report like the picture below
- Plug-out USB-C from the payload
- Reset the power or press the Reset button
This problem will be fixed when saving the folder where the path has no spaces and special characters.
Example: C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\PixySM300_SoM_Firmware\Pixy_SM_v126.96.36.199 (no spaces and special characters)
This error will be fixed by extracting the firmware again and not moving the files contained in the folder after decompression.
During the loading process, if there are other errors, please capture the error code and contact our support team by email: [email protected]