- The T1 and T3 are integrated using the same technologies. However, the T3 supports a higher maximum payload up to 3.75 lbs while T1 supports 1.5 lbs payload. Furthermore, unlike the T1, the T3 has CAN port on Pan axis which gives it the ability to power extra devices such as Connex.
- The maximum payload of the T1 is 0.7kg (1.5 lbs).
The Gremsy T1 package includes:
- 1x Gimbal T1
- 1x T1/T3 Hyper Quick Release
- 1x Quick Release Cover
- 1x Micro USB Cable
- 1x SBUS Cable
- 1x T1/T3 - Canlink Cable For DJI FC (A2, Naza, Wookong)
- 1x T1/T3 - Canlink Cable For DJI FC (A3, N3)
- 1x T1/T3 - Canlink Cable For Pixhawk
- 1x T1/T3 - Power Supply Cable
- 2x T1/T3 - Auxiliary Cable
- 1x Slide Camera
- 2x Camera Screw
- 1x Top Camera Screw
- 2x Allen Key 1.5mm
- No, it does not. The T1 supports the external batteries from drone with 12 - 52V input power.
- No, it is not.
- Gremsy T1 supports 2 types of operation: Normal and Inverted Operation.
- Yes, you can switch from Circular Quick Release to Hyper Quick Release. Please use the ADAPTER HYPER QR TO CIRCULAR QR