No. Changing the setup for different camera arrangements is quick and simple. Learn more our balance tutorial at:
Up to now, Gremsy T3 is the first gimbal in the market combined with GH5 for smooth aerial footage without post stabilization. Learn more at https://youtu.be/DpO1uZbWcK8 or https://youtu.be/d4FuHqeJhWY
- It currently supports cameras with a maximum depth of 100 mm (measured from the center of gravity), a maximum height of 120 mm, and a maximum width of 152 mm. The maximum payload of T3 is 1.7 kgs (3.75 lbs).Gremsy T3 Camera Compatibility List (non-comprehensive list):
- BlackMagic Pocket, BlackMagic Micro Cinema Camera
- Canon 5D Mk I, II, III, IV
- Nikon D810, D800
- Sony A7S (mk I - II), A7R (mk I - II - III)
- Sony A6000, A6300, A6500
- Sony 5100
- Sony RX100 (I - V)
- Panasonic GH3, GH4, GH5, GH5s
- Pentax ....
- No, it does not.
Exactly, Gremsy T3 supports AUX ports to connect camera to trigger of third party in clean setup. Learn more our setup with Seagull UAV at the following video:
- We use Seagull UAV trigger for Sony camera. Some clients used Intelli G sucessfully.
- Blackmagic micro cinema supports to control zoom, shutter, rec... via SBUS signal only.
Gear in setup made by Gremsy:
You also need:
- Video transmitter
- Y-SBUS Cable
- Gremsy T3 fits HX90 and HX60 camera size. However, these camera were designed HDMI port located at bottom position and near srew connection, it would be harder to connect HDMI from camera while mounting inside gimbal. You should modify camera plate for this purpose.