- You can control the S1 via Remote control or SBUS Joystick Module.
- Yes, You can use the third party's remote control.
- Yes, you can. The Gremsy S1 has the same communication with Futaba as Gremsy H7. Learn more at:
- Gremsy gimbals support SBUS, SPEKTRUM/JR, PPM. The following are some names for your reference: Futaba T14SG, Spektrum DX6i, Taranis, etc.
- Yes, you can.
- At present, we don't recommend to use the Graupner remote.
- No, it does not.
- Please learn more at SBUS Joystick Module FAQ https://gremsy.com/product-support/sbus-joytick-module/