Comment on page
- It currently supports cameras with a maximum depth of 90 mm (measured from the center of gravity), a maximum height of 90 mm, and a maximum width of 105 mm. The maximum payload of T1 is 700grams (1.5 lbs).
Gremsy T1 Camera Compatibility List (non-comprehensive list):
- Flir Duo Pro R, Flir Duo, Flir Vue, Flir Vue Pro, Flir Vue Pro R
- Workswell Wiris, Wiris Gen 2
- Thermal Capture Fusion, Fusion Zoom
- Keii HL2-640
- Micasense RED Edge M
- Sony CX675, CX455, CX440, CX405
- Blackmagic Micro Cinema Camera
- No, it does not.
- We use Seagull UAV trigger for Sony camera. Some clients used Intelli G sucessfully.
- Yes, Gremsy T1 supports AUX ports to connect the camera to the trigger of third party in clean setup.
- Yes, it is possible.
Gremsy T1 is perfect match with Flir Duo Pro R
Gears in setup made by Gremsy:
- T1/T3 - Control Cable for Wiris
- 90 Dregree Micro HDMI to HDMI HD Shielded Cable
Very important: Signal control supports SBUS only. Gremsy T1 does not support control camera via Light Bridge 2.
Very important: Blackmagic micro cinema supports to control zoom, shutter, rec... via SBUS signal only. Gear in setup made by Gremsy:
- T1/T3 - Control cable for BMMCC
You also need:
- Video transmitter
- Y-SBUS Cable
- Gremsy T1 fits HX90 and HX60 camera size. However, these camera were designed HDMI port located at bottom position and near srew connection, it would be harder to connect HDMI from camera while mounting inside gimbal. You should modify camera plate for this purpose.
- Yes, it is. But you should modify counterweight added about 40g.
- We don't recommend to use Gremsy T1 with AX53. You need to customize the counterweight to balance camera inside gimbal. Learn more our setup Gremsy T1 with Sony AX40, add 40g counterweight.
- No. Changing the setup for different camera arrangements is quick and simple.