New design with Carbon Built
Largest Gremsy Gimbal Payload – 20lbs
New Quick Release - Aevo Quick Release
It weighs 2.63 kgs (5.8 lbs).
The maximum payload of the Aevo is 9 kgs (20 lbs).
Aevo use new quick release with mechanical and electrical integration quick release features:
- Direct power supply from drone range 24 – 52V and convert to 22.2V for operation.
- COM port support for Pixhawk Platform and SDK
- CAN port and Internal Can link built for M600 series
- AUX 9 pin signal passthrough gimbal to connect camera to Flight Controller or Control System
- 22.2V – 5A output for camera/third party devices
No, it’s different and only supports Aevo at this time
Aevo supports only types Normal Operation – Belly mount with two camera mount types:
- Bottom mount.
- Top mount
The default operation is Top Mount.
Switching to Bottom from Top Mount: Turn off the motor then rotate the Roll axis 180 degrees as picture below. Power on and wait for the gimbal complete the initialization.