Comment on page
Make sure you installed the Driver for USB before continuing to the next steps.
- 1.Download the latest Software version for MAC or Windows if not installed yet.
- 2.Install USB Driver if not installed yet.
- 3.Download the Firmware in Zip format.
- 4.Unzip to get the *.hex file.
- 5.Unplug the Remote Receiver (SBUS, JR, …) if it was plugged into the gStabi system.
- 6.Connect Gimbal to your Mac or PC by USB cable.
- 1.Power on the gimbal.
- 2.Connect the USB cable from the gimbal USB-C port to Mac/PC.
- 3.Run the gTune Desktop software.
- 4.In the software, select “Serial” option on “Connection” tab.
- 5.Select the port in the list.
- 6.Click on the “Connect” button.
- 7.Go to “Upgrade” tab.
- 8.“Browse” to firmware file from your computer.
- 9.Make sure the RF receiver (if available) is already removed.
- 10.Click “Upgrade” button. The process will take about 2 minutes. When the firmware is upgraded successfully, the gimbal will be restarted automatically.
- Power on Gimbal.
- Run the software and select Upgrade.
- Follow the Steps on the screen.