- Mio supports control through M600 or any drone frame using A3 FC and Lightbridge 2.
- Mio supports both of single and dual operator (slave and master).
- Step 1: Install the lasted Software/Firmware
The firmware and software were updated at Download.
- Step 2: Connect Gremsy gimbal to GPS of Flight controller A3/N3
- Step 3: Select Single or Dual Mode
At Single Mode, in software:
- Go to Setting -> Controls -> LightBridge 2 -> Single - Move GIMBAL DIAL on the remote to turn on the motors. - Toggle C1 to control tilt or pan (make sure Tilt in TILT LOCK , go to SETTINGS -> FOLLOW-TILT->TILT LOCK). - Pan will be in follow mode if not use GIMBAL DIAL for PAN control.
At Dual Mode, in software:
- Go to Setting -> Controls -> LightBridge 2 -> Dual - Move GIMBAL DIAL on the remote to turn on the motors. - Use Tilt/roll/pan stick to control tilt/roll/pan.
Instruction Steps: updating Video: updating