- You can control the T1/T3 via Remote control, SYNC or SBUS Joystick Module.
- Yes, You can use the third party's remote control.
- Yes, you can. The Gremsy T1 has the same communication with Futaba as Gremsy H7.Learn more at Remote Transmitter Setting
- Gremsy gimbals support SBUS, SPEKTRUM/JR, PPM. The following are some names for your reference: Futaba T14SG, Spektrum DX6i, Taranis, etc.
- Yes, T1/T3 supports the Graupner remote.
- Yes, SYNC is compatible with the T1/T3.
- No, it does not.
- The SBUS Joystick Module supports Gremsy T1/T3 only. Learn more SBUS Joystick Module Manual at HERE
- Yes, You have to assign channels to use the joystick. Learn more SBUS Joystick Module Manual at HERE