- It currently supports cameras with a maximum depth of 65 mm (measured from the center of gravity), a maximum height of 75 mm, and a maximum width of 120 mm. The maximum payload of the S1 is 750grams (1.6 lbs).
- Learn more at : “https://gremsy.com/gremsy-s1-spec/”
- Gremsy S1 Camera Compatibility List (non-comprehensive list):
Learn more at : “https://gremsy.com/gremsy-s1-spec/”
- Flir Duo Pro R, Flir Duo, Flir Vue, Flir Vue Pro, Flir Vue Pro R
- Workswell Wiris Pro, CWSI, Security, Gen2, Mini.
- Thermal Capture Fusion, Fusion Zoom · Keii HL2-640
- Micasense RED Edge, RED Edge M, Autum
- Sony DSC-QX10, DSC-QX30
- Blackmagic Micro Cinema Camera
- Sony A5xxx series, A6xxx series, RX100 (III - V) (limited lens)
- Yes, The S1 is integrated with Micro HDMI inside.
Yes, The S1 is integrated 14.5- 2A output power for powering camera and third devices.
- Seagull #REC
- Intelli-G long range
- Airpixel Entire
- Yes, Gremsy S1 supports AUX ports to connect the camera to the trigger of the third party in clean setup.
- No. Changing the setup for different camera arrangements is quick and simple.