Comment on page
It currently supports cameras with a maximum depth of 100 mm (measured from the center of gravity), a maximum height of 120 mm, and a maximum width of 152 mm. The maximum payload of T3 is 1.7 kgs (3.7 lbs).
Gremsy T3 Camera Compatibility List (non-comprehensive list):
- Sony A7S (mk I - II),
- Sony A7R (mk I - IV)
- Sony A9 ( mk I – II )
- Sony A6000 series
- Fujifilm X-T series
- Phase One iXM 50/10 (apply for 80mm lens or lower )
- Panasonic GH3, GH4, GH5, GH5s
- Canon 5D Mk I, II, III, IV
- Nikon D810, D800, Z series ....
- No. Changing the setup for different camera arrangements is quick and simple.
- Learn more about our balance tutorial at: Updating…
- Yes, Gremsy T3V3 allows you to transfer HDMI signal passthrough gimbal via 2 Micro HDMI ports.
- Exactly that the T3V3 provides 9 signal passthrough gimbal via AUX port, you can transfer the control signal from control module or flight controller to camera via gimbal.
- Seagull #REC
- Intelli-G long range