BATTERY & CHARGER
- Please learn more at Page 04 of the H3 Manual.
- It takes about 1 - 2 hours to fully charge the battery.
- Each battery can run up to 6 - 8 hours depending on the attached camera rig and gimbal usage.
- There is one battery in each H3 package.
The following are some good practices for you:
- Store the battery in cool places at room temperature (ideally between 10°C - 26°C).
- Gremsy batteries do not have built-in over-discharge protection. They are recommended to use battery voltage checker to make sure the batteries staying above 3V per cell (it’s 4.2V per cell for full charged battery). Otherwise, battery’s cell will be dipped too low and your battery will be un-rechargeable. - Stop using or charging the battery immediately if the battery appears to be damaged. - Remove the battery from the gimbal in case you don’t use it for a long time.
- Charging current: select 2A for 3400mAh battery and 3A (or 4A) for 6800mAh battery.
- Charging procedure: You should plug in the balance cable first, and then connect with the JST cable.
- The gPower 3S-3400mAh battery weighs only 143.5 kgs
- The H3 uses the gPower 3S-3400mAh battery which helps to power the gimbal up to 6 - 8 hours depending on your desired setup.