BATTERY & CHARGER
- Please learn more at Page 04 of the H16 Manual.
- It takes about 1 - 2 hours to fully charge the battery.
- Each battery can run up to 6 - 8 hours depending on the attached camera rig and gimbal usage.
- There are 2 pieces of battery in each H16 package.
The following are some good practices for you:
- Store the battery in cool places at room temperature (ideally between 10°C - 26°C).
- Gremsy batteries do not have built-in over-discharge protection. They are recommended to use battery voltage checker to make sure the batteries staying above 3V per cell (it’s 4.2V per cell for full charged battery). Otherwise, battery’s cell will be dipped too low and your battery will be un-rechargeable. - Stop using or charging the battery immediately if the battery appears to be damaged. - Remove the battery from the gimbal in case you don’t use it for a long time.
- Charging current: select 2A for 3400mAh battery and 3A (or 4A) for 6800mAh battery.
- Charging procedure: You should plug in the balance cable first, and then connect with the JST cable.
- The gPower 4S-3400mAh battery weighs only 192.5g.
- The H16 uses the gPower 4S-3400mAh battery.Besides, the H16 is compatible with Gremsy Battery 4S - 6800 mAh with dual power supply cable to power gimbal and RED(*) together.(*) To connect with RED: You need the support from Lemo cable to connect XT60 of battery with RED power port.