- Mio is the newest gimbal model of Gremsy released this Jan 2021 – Smaller than ever.
· No more top bar
· New controller
· New IMU sensor
· Better performance
- Its weight is 250g
- Yes, Mio also supports quick release mounting.
- The quick release will easily help you to assemble/disassemble similar other Gremsy products but due to the dimension and new design, it will not be compatible with other series of gimbals.
- Yes, and Mio supports up to 8 AUX signals, greater than 6 signals of Pixy series.
- There are 8 AUX pins and 12V – 1A output power on the AUX port.
- Yes, the AUX output power is 12V – 1A maximum.
- The AUX output power is 12V – 1A maximum.
- Support to mount on the front of drone, the Pan axis will become Roll and vice versa.
- Yes, Mio supports the HDMI through the body for clean cable setup.
- No, Mio is not a waterproof gimbal.
- Due to design for drone system, the Mio will not come with battery and charger, but it’s compatible with the li-ion/li-po battery in range 15-52V.
- In the box